NIH Toolbox Version 1.7 Release Notes
- Expanded list of PROMIS instruments including Pediatric measures and Parent Report
- New measurement systems!
- Neuro-QoL, SCI-QOL, SCI-FI and TBI-QOL
- NIH Toolbox Emotion Supplemental Measures
- Two new NIH Toolbox Cognition Measures
- Oral Symbol Digit for ages 8+
- Auditory Verbal Learning (REY) for ages 8+
- New dynamic filtering to make selecting your instrument easier
- Score reporting changes.
- All normative scores are rounded to nearest whole number
- Theta values are rounded to three decimal places
- Standard Error is now rounded to one decimal place
- Emotion instruments will no longer report an age-gender normative score
- Bug Fixes
- General House Keeping
Did you find this article helpful?