Browse by Topic
- What is the NIH Toolbox app?
- How to get the NIH Toolbox app
- PROMIS App Information and Support
- Manufacturer address
- NIH Toolbox Administrator's Manual and eLearning Course
- PROMIS Administrator's Manual
- Key to Instrument Name Abbreviations
- Demo Videos
- NIH Toolbox Cognition Battery Analysis Guide
- SAS NIH Toolbox Cognition Battery Rescoring Program and Instructions
- NIH Toolbox Scoring and Interpretation Guide
- Is there are way to obtain separate accuracy and reaction time scores (aside from examining the raw data)?
- Calculating scores
- Data Exports
- Archiving participants, assessments, or custom batteries
- Data Backup
- Where is the data stored?
- Is the NIH Toolbox App FISMA compliant?
- What is the difference between eLearning and attending the NIH Toolbox iPad App workshops?
- Can I pay the app subscription using a PO number?
- Will I lose my data when I renew the subscription?
- Can I use the the same subscription on multiple devices and run the app all at the same time on each of the supported devices?
- What iPad version is recommended to run the NIH Toolbox iPad App?
View All 2
- Can you edit the name field after administration
- android / windows app
- Distributing app via VPP
View All 4